Rail Pass benefits in Spain
Barcelona City Card
Offer: Explore the city of Barcelona for less thanks to your Pass. Show your Pass at the Tourist Information Centre to get 10% discount on the Barcelona City Card.
Info: Find out more at https://www.barcelonacard.org/
Segovia Tourist Card
Offer: Show your Pass at the Visitor Reception Centre in historic Segovia and you’ll receive a free Tourist Card.
Info: For further information, visit the Visit Segovia website
Valencia city card
Offer: Explore the city of Valencia for less thanks to your Pass. Show your Pass at the Tourist Information Centre to get 15 % discount on the Valencia City Card.
Info: Find out more at http://www.visitvalencia.com/en/plan-your-trip-to-valencia/general-info/tourist-info
Attractions & Tours
Offer: Enjoy a 15% discount on general ticket prices and a 10% discount on audioguides at Madrid’s popular Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, an absolute must-visit for art lovers!
Info: To find out more please visit https://www.museothyssen.org/
Offer: Enjoy a 50% discount on the admission fee for the railway museums in Barcelona and Madrid.
Info: To find out more please go to www.museodelferrocarril.org. The museums are located at the following locations:
- Barcelona: Vilanova i la Geltru, Pl. Eduard Maristany s/n
- Madrid: Paseo de las Delicias 61
The Style Outlets
Offer: Enjoy a VIP Shopping experience for free at the Style Outlets in Madrid and Barcelona. Pass holders are entitled to the following special offers:
Attica Group – AML Ferry
Offer: If you’re hoping to travel by boat from Spain to Morocco, you are entitled to a 30% discount on economy class tickets for AML ferry crossings.
- Algeciras (Spain) – Tanger Med (Morocco)
- Almeria (Spain) – Nador (Morocco)
Info: The routes between Algeciras (Spain) -Tanger Med (Morocco) and Almeria (Spain)- Nador (Morocco) are operated by AML (Africa Morocco Links). There are up to 12 crossings daily on the Algeciras-Tanger Med route and up to 2 crossings daily on the Almeria-Nador route. For more information and online reservations please visit www.aml.ma.
Please note: Discounted prices are valid per person, per way. In case of a round trip, prices are double. You can find the full address for contacting the company in Spain or Morocco below:
Spain: Port Ferry Services S.L.
- Estacion Maritima del Puerto, Local – F12, 2a Planta Puerto, Algeciras
- Tel: +34 956 636 363; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estacion Maritima del Puerto de Almeria Local AML 04002, Almeria
- Tel: +34 950 26 82 44 E-mail: email@example.com
Morocco: Agecomar Shipping & Port Agents
- TANGER MED & NADOR
- Avenue de la Resistance 31, Tanger
Tel: +212 539 32 22 53 / 59; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer: If you’re hoping to visit the beautiful and sunny Balearic Islands, then you can take advantage of a 20% discount on official seat fares on the following Baleària crossings:
- Alcudia-Ciudadela: Ferry (2h30) and Fast Ferry (1h30)
- Barcelona-Alcudia: Fast Ferry (7h30) (via Ciudadela) and Ferry (6h30)
- Barcelona-Ciudadela: Ferry (via Alcudia) (9h00) and Fast Ferry (5h30)
- Barcelona-Ibiza: Ferry (8h30)
- Barcelona-Palma: Ferry (7h30)
- Denia-Palma: Ferry (7h45)
- Denia-Formentera: Fast Ferry (2h30)
- Denia-Ibiza: Fast Ferry (2h30)
- Denia-San Antonio (Ibiza): Ferry (4h00)
- Ibiza-Formentera: Fast Ferry (0h30) and Ferry (1h00)
- Ibiza-Palma: Fast Ferry (2h30)
- Valencia-Ibiza: Fast ferry (3h30)
- Valencia-Palma: Ferry (8h00)
- Valencia-Mostaganem (Algeria): Ferry (13h00)
- Motril-Melilla: Fast Ferry (4h00)
- Almería-Melilla: Fast Ferry (4h00)
Info: Tickets and advance reservations can be purchased in travel agencies or locally in Baleària offices. For more information go to www.balearia.com or call +34 902 160 180.
Offer: Set sail from Spain to Italy with discounted passage on Grimaldi Lines crossings. Pass holders benefit from a 20% discount on full or special fares of ship passage, and 10% off accommodation supplements for Pullman seats, berth or cabins. These apply to the following routes:
- Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia)
Info: Please visit: www.grimaldi-lines.com for fares, conditions of use, timetables and more information.
Online booking can be made via www.grimaldi-lines.com. Choosing the agreement EURAIL PASS in the related list and entering the pass cover code in the “code/number” box. You can find your pass cover code in your Travel Diary.
Bookings can also be made by calling a Grimaldi Lines contact centre at (+39) 081 496 444 (Italy) or (+34) 902 531 333 (Spain), by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of your Pass. Alternatively, you can make a booking at the following Grimaldi Tours point of sales:
- Napoli, Via Marchese Campodisola 13
- Roma, Via Boncompagni 43
- Palermo, Via Emerico Amari 8
- or at the Grimaldi Lines Port Offices in Civitavecchia, Livorno or Barcelona.
Please note: Always provide your Pass number which is printed on the Pass cover (just above the bar code). Port taxes, fixed dues, fuel surcharge and costs for on board services and meals are excluded from this offer. Discount will be applied upon presentation of your Pass.
Offer: Get a 10% discount on the Best Flexible Rates at Citadines Ramblas Apart’hotel Barcelona.
Info: Offer only available on www.citadines.com using the promo code EURAIL.
FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
Offer: You can enjoy additional discounts on FGC routes in Catalonia. Pass holders get 50% off tickets for the FGC services which operate the following routes:
- Cable line of Gelida-Cable line of Montserrat
- La Pobla-Lleida
- Monistrol-Montserrat: rack line
- Nuria-Ribes de Fresser: rack line
Info: Tickets can be purchased in FGC stations or via www.fgc.net, where you will also find more information.
RENFE bus (Valencia)
Offer: If you’re heading to Valencia, remember that Pass holders are permitted to travel for free on RENFE buses travelling between Valencia Joaquín Sorolla and Valencia Nord stations when you have a reservation for the AVE train.
SNCF Bus France-Spain
Offer: If you’re travelling between Spain and France, it’s worth knowing that your Pass is valid on the SNCF bus, meaning you can travel for free on the Canfranc-Oloron route run by SNCF.
Sala Club lounges
Holders of a Gran Clase or a Preferente 1st class train reservation are invited to use the Sala Club lounges. The stations with a Sala Club (lounge) include Alacant Terminal, Albacete Los Llanos, Barcelona Sants, Camp de Tarragona, Córdoba Central, Girona, Lleida-Pirineus, Málaga María Zambrano, Madrid Chamartín, Madrid Puerta de Atocha, Sevilla Santa Justa, Valencia Joaquín Sorolla, Valladolid Campo Grande and Zaragoza Delicias.
Info: You may use the facilities there for up to two hours before departure. For more details, please visit http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/info/salas_club.html