Soar to new heights as you take in spectacular 360-degree panoramic views from the revolving Rotair aerial cable car. Mount Titlis, located in Central Switzerland, is a glacier paradise at over 3,000 metres high. Enjoy skiing or snowboarding on the slopes, many of which are open year-round. Adventure-seekers will love taking a walk across the Titlis Cliff Walk, an amazing suspension bridge standing over 500 metres off the ground. Up for even more adventure? Try kayaking on the pristine mountain lake, Trubsee or stop by for a visit to the Glacier Cave, an unbelievable roundtrip journey below the earth’s surface. With all that Mount Titlis has to offer, you’ll bring home fond memories that will last a lifetime.
Exclusive limited-time Summer offer: use promo code 6SUMMER19 to get Rs6400 off bookings of Rs69600 or more. Offer ends 25 June 2019.
Experience the beauty of Titlis on the world’s first revolving cable car
- Round trip travel from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by 2 cable cars
- Take a walk on the highest suspension bridge in Europe
- Issued as an exchange voucher
- The only accessible glacier all year round in central Switzerland
- Children under 6 travel free sharing adult passenger’s seat
- Discount offered with Swiss Travel Pass
- Entrance into the Glacier Cave, a roundtrip excursion below the earth’s surface
- A ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift that spans the glacier crevasses of Mount Titlis
- Enjoy snow tubing and sledding down a 150-meter snowy field At the Titlis Glacier Park
- Round-trip cable-car travel provided from Engelberg to Mount Titlis.
- Includes access to the Titlis Cliff Walk, the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
- Includes a ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift that spans the glacier crevasses of Mount Titlis.
- Entrance provided into the Glacier Grotto, a roundtrip excursion below the earth’s surface.
- More attractions are available at an additional charge.
- Discounted fares are only valid with a Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card and Eurail Passes that include Switzerland, please refer to the type of pass you have when selecting your tickets.
- All child rates are valid for children ages 6 -15.
- Children under 6 are free.
- Children traveling with a Swiss Family Card are free when they travel with a parent or guardian that is traveling with a Swiss Travel Pass. Where noted below, please indicate the number of children that are NOT covered by the Swiss Family Card. Note: these children will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets and the Swiss Transfer ticket are not valid for rail pass discounts.
- Exchange voucher for actual ticket within 6 months of date of issue with cashier at the valley cable car station in Engelberg.
- Train tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- The cable-cars between Engelberg and Mt. Titlis will not operate from Nov 6-17, 2017 due to annual maintenance work.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
Read all ]
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. Do I need to tip the train staff?
A. Tipping the train staff (other than bar-buffet car waiters) is neither necessary nor customary.
Q. Is it possible to have travellers of different genders in the same sleeping compartment?
A. For gender specific compartments, men and women must be in separate sleeping compartments. However, if you reserve all beds within a compartment, you may mix genders.
Gender-specific compartments include private, double, triple, deluxe double, deluxe triple, and quad sleeping compartments. If your traveling party doesn’t fill the compartment, you will be divided by gender.
Q. Are there discounts on train tickets?
A. Yes. Discounts are available for select train tickets. some rail carriers offer advance purchase discounts for those who like to book early. In addition, youth, child, and/or senior discounts are offered by some European rail carriers. When you begin your ticket search, be sure to enter in any applicable passenger data so that we can provide you with the best fares for your journey.
Q. I accidentally deleted the email with the link to print my print at home e-ticket, what should I do?
A. No worries. If you registered on our site and have a Rail Europe user account, you can simply log in and review your most recent booking in your dashboard. The link to reprint your e-ticket is available on this page. If you have not created a Rail Europe user account, you can send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your booking number and we will resend the link to print your e-ticket.
Q. Can I book group fares online?
A. Due to the nature of group inventory, group fares are not available online. To receive a quote from one of our dedicated group consultants, please fill out the quick and easy Group Quote form and an agent from our group department will contact you within 48-72 hours.
Q. When I board the train, can I sit anywhere I want?
A. If you booked a reservation for a specific train, you’ll have a designated car and seat number. This information will be located on your ticket.
If you don’t have a reservation and the train you’re traveling on either doesn’t accept reservations or reservations are not mandatory, then you’ll be able to get on board and look for an available seat in the class of service you booked. Keep in mind that during the train journey, if another traveller gets on board and has reserved the seat you’re occupying, you will need to move.
Keep in mind that local commuter trains generally do not accept reservations. During peak hours (typically before 9am and in the evening between 5-7pm) the trains are used by locals going to work and tend to be a bit more crowded. This may make it more difficult to find an available seat.
Q. What should I do if a strike has been announced in the country I’m traveling to?
A. Typically, a strike only affects a few trains along certain routes. If a strike is called within a country, you may continue your travels if there are train services operating. If your train is affected by a strike, railway officials typically provide accommodations for either alternate train, or in some cases, bus transportation.
If a train is canceled by the railroads due to a strike, and alternate transportation has not been offered or if you decline the alternate transportation, then a railway official at the origin station must cancel your seat and they must stamp the back of your ticket/reservation “Not Used Due to strike” before the original train departure time. Our partners at the European Railroads will not allow us to process a refund unless this step has been taken.
This process will allow you to submit that train ticket/reservation for a refund. Please be sure that all refund requests are received by our Customer Relations department within 30-days of the train departure date.
Q. What is the 7:00 pm rule?
A. Overnight train journeys departing after 7:00pm and arriving after 4:00am without any change of train will count as one travel day. The date of arrival should be recorded on your rail pass.
Overnight train journeys departing after 7:00pm that arrive or involve a connection between midnight - 4am count as two travel days on your rail pass.
Q. Are the fares offered on your website based on live availability?
A. Yes, in most cases. The fares displayed on our website are based on current seat availability at the time you requested the fares and schedules for your journey. our booking engine has a direct link to the inventory of many European rail carriers including SNCF, Eurostar, Thalys, DB, Trenitalia, RENFE, the UK’s Association Of Train Operating Companies, and more.
There are some routes which we can only display a cached price at the time of quotation, based on generally available fares for those trains. Actual confirmation of space and fare occurs upon completion of your order. If there are any issues, you’ll be contacted.
Q. Can I customize my group trip (meals on board, train station transfers)?
A. We love groups, and we do everything we can to make the experience as pleasurable as possible. We offer onboard catering, motor coach transfers to and from the train station, as well as luggage handling at select stations. For more information fill out our Group Quote form and a dedicated group consultant will respond to your request.