Soar to new heights as you take in spectacular 360-degree panoramic views from the revolving Rotair aerial cable car. Mount Titlis, located in Central Switzerland, is a glacier paradise at over 3,000 metres high. Enjoy skiing or snowboarding on the slopes, many of which are open year-round. Adventure-seekers will love taking a walk across the Titlis Cliff Walk, an amazing suspension bridge standing over 500 metres off the ground. Up for even more adventure? Try kayaking on the pristine mountain lake, Trubsee or stop by for a visit to the Glacier Cave, an unbelievable roundtrip journey below the earth’s surface. With all that Mount Titlis has to offer, you’ll bring home fond memories that will last a lifetime.
Exclusive limited-time Fall offer: use promo code 11FALL18 to get Rs4200 off bookings of Rs55000 or more, or 12FALL18 to get Rs6700 off bookings of Rs74000 or more. Book by October 31, 2018. Condtions apply.
- Round trip travel from Engelberg to Mount Titlis, and a walk across Europe’s highest suspension bridge.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
Experience a Paradise of Snow and Ice
- Round-trip cable-car travel provided from Engelberg to Mount Titlis.
- Includes access to the Titlis Cliff Walk, the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
- Includes a ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift that spans the glacier crevasses of Mount Titlis.
- Entrance provided into the Glacier Grotto, a roundtrip excursion below the earth’s surface.
- More attractions are available at an additional charge.
- Discounted fares are only valid with a Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card and Eurail Passes that include Switzerland, please refer to the type of pass you have when selecting your tickets.
- All child rates are valid for children ages 6 -15.
- Children under 6 are free.
- Children traveling with a Swiss Family Card are free when they travel with a parent or guardian that is traveling with a Swiss Travel Pass. Where noted below, please indicate the number of children that are NOT covered by the Swiss Family Card. Note: these children will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets and the Swiss Transfer ticket are not valid for rail pass discounts.
- Exchange voucher for actual ticket within 6 months of date of issue with cashier at the valley cable car station in Engelberg.
- Train tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- The cable-cars between Engelberg and Mt. Titlis will not operate from Nov 6-17, 2017 due to annual maintenance work.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. What is the benefit of buying passes through the group department versus the web?
A. While group rates on passes match our web prices, booking with the group department will also provide your group with one pass at 75% off for every 15 people paying. And we’ll help ensure you’re buying the best rail pass for your group, as well as confirm any reservations with your group seated together (if required and/or wanted). An even better deal? You’ll still receive all the applicable pass benefits as shown on our site; discounted rates for Youth and Seniors, and Saver rail pass rates for parties of 2 or more traveling together.
Q. Are the train tickets you send me the actual tickets, or do I need to exchange them at the station?
A. If you selected the paper delivery option, then yes – the travel documents you receive from us in the mail are your actual train tickets. Do not lose them, because we cannot replace them.
Only the original paper ticket will be accepted onboard the train. No other document such as a print out of the email invoice can be used in lieu of the original paper train ticket.
Q. If my travel party won’t fill the entire compartment, can we buy it out to travel by ourselves?
A. We’re only able to sell train tickets/reservations for beds that will be filled by travellers. If you purchase “extra” beds in a compartment to occupy the space, the conductor can fill empty beds if space is needed, even if the whole compartment has been purchased. No refund is given if a conductor fills an “extra” bed.
Q. Can I get the address and phone number for the train station?
A. We offer specific train station information and maps with approximate locations of many of the most popular train stations in Europe.
In general, you’ll find that stations are centrally located and conveniently reached via public transportation and most airport-to-city links.
Q. Should I buy my rail pass or train ticket before I leave for Europe?
A. Yes. We find that when traveling abroad, it’s always best to book before you depart from home. That way, you’ll arrive with the proper paper documents in-hand and avoid fully booked trains that can disrupt your travel plans. This is especially important during the summer months when trains in Europe tend to sell out quickly due to increased tourism.
Most trains can be reserved 90-days in advance of the day you’d like to travel. Again, it’s best to reserve as soon as possible to guarantee that you’ll have a seat on board.
Q. How do I request an exchange through the Rail Protection Plan™?
A. To apply for an exchange under the Rail Protection Plan™, please contact us via our Contact Us page. Rail passes/train tickets/reservations/city passes/tours may be exchanged for the same or new products.
Q. Will the conductor take my passport?
A. Conductors will not take your passport during day trips. If your passport does need to be checked, the local border control staff will simply walk through each train car checking each passengers travel documents and hand them back to you.
With overnight trips you’ll generally provide the train attendant with your reservation voucher, rail pass or train ticket, and passport as you board. That way, they can take care of everything with conductors and customs officials so you can sleep uninterrupted through the night.
Q. How are sleeping compartments kept secure?
A. Overnight trains have conductors on duty throughout the duration of the train ride. In addition, sleeping compartments have locks on the doors that you control.
Q. I made a mistake when I ordered my rail pass. How can I correct it?
A. Once your rail pass has been printed, it is not possible to modify it. If you absolutely need to do it, you can pay a 15% penalty and a 7% processing fee to exchange it. If you catch the mistake and call us right away - prior to your rail pass being printed, we may be able to modify it for you. If you bought the Rail Protection Plan™ when you ordered your rail pass, you can exchange your original pass at full value and use it towards the new one, with no fee or penalty incurred. Read more about the Rail Protection Plan™ coverage and how to file a claim.
Q. Can I book group fares online?
A. Due to the nature of group inventory, group fares are not available online. To receive a quote from one of our dedicated group consultants, please fill out the quick and easy Group Quote form and an agent from our group department will contact you within 48-72 hours.