The Eurail Greek Islands Pass is the most convenient pass to travel between Italy and Greece and around the Greek islands on board ferries operated by Attica group (Superfast ferries and Blue Star Ferry). With just one pass, you can take 6 ferry crossings, consisting of 2 international crossings between Italy and Greece, and 4 domestic crossings to reach the Greek islands.
All international crossings include a return trip.
- Patras from/to Ancona or Bari
- Igoumenitsa from/to Ancona or Bari
- Corfu from/to Ancona or Bari
The Eurail Greek Islands Pass is the only pass that gives you access to 26 islands including Crete, Kos, Lesvos, Rhodes, Mykonos and Santorini. You can decide which one you want to visit and even how long you want to stay on every single one. All of this at a fixed price!
Operated by Blue Star Ferries, the following domestic routes are available:
- Piraeus-Heraklion (the line is jointly operated with ANEK Lines)
- Piraeus-Syros-Paros-Naxos-Santorini-Iraklia-Schinoussa-Koufonissi-Donoussa-Amorgos (Katapola & Aegiali)-Astypalaia
- Piraeus-Syros-Amorgos (Katapola)*-Patmos-Leros-Kos-Rhodes
- Piraeus-Chios-Lesvos (Mytilene)
* The line with a star is operated only during summer season (e.g. Katapola).
Whether you have dreamed of island hopping through the beautiful scenery of the Greek Islands or having a relaxing moment aboard a ferry from Italy to Greece, the Eurail Greek Islands Pass is your pass to discovering this incredible part of Europe in comfort.
Things to know
Who can buy a pass?
Any person living in a non-European country can use the Eurail Greek Islands Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
For international crossings, if you have a 1st class pass, you are entitled to a bed in a shared 4-bed cabin with facilities. If you have a 2nd class pass, you are entitled to comfortable seats aboard.
For domestic crossings, both 1st and 2nd class pass holders are entitled to Economy Class.
We recommend that you reserve crossings at least 1 month in advance (Telephone: +30 210 8919 130, +30 210 8919 700). It is highly advisable to arrive at least 1h30 before departure at the port, for both international and domestic journey’s.
How to use the Eurail Greek Islands Pass?
Upon reservation, you will receive a booking reference number. Use the booking reference to collect your boarding pass (Attica Ferry Ticket) at the embarkation ports (Ancona, Bari, Piraeus, Rafina and all domestic islands).
You must start using your pass within 6 months of the date of purchase. It must be validated by an Attica official at the first port.
You must be in possession of an Attica boarding pass, before boarding any ferry. Boarding passes are issued at the following location:
- Adriatic Sea Port Agencies (Bari, Ancona, Igoumenitsa, Corfu, Patras)
- Piraeus Port Agency (Port Agency GELASAKIS STC, 6, Aristidou str., GR-18531, Piraeus. Telephone: +30 210 4222440 (English speakers available). Email: email@example.com)
- Attica Group Port Agencies (Superfast Ferries / Blue Star Ferries official port agencies, situated in each domestic route port).
The Eurail Greek Islands Pass is valid for 6 trips within a 1-month period. One crossing is counted as one trip in the Travel Calendar (not as a travel day). All international crossings include a free return trip.
Trips may be taken consecutively or non-consecutively. The pass includes a TRAINOSE rail/bus transfer from the international port of Patras to the domestic port of Piraeus
Pass holders are entitled to 30% discount on all domestic ferry routes operated by Attica Group vessels, for any additional trips.