Eurostar: Standard Premier early bird offer
Treat yourself to a 1st class trip on your travel between London, Paris, or Brussels.
Book before November 2nd !
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from ₹ 4,488
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Paris||Ebbsfleet International||02:05||₹ 4,088|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||₹ 10,580|
|Ebbsfleet International||Brussels||01:50||₹ 4,088|
|Lille||Ebbsfleet International||01:09||₹ 4,088|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||₹ 4,088|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. A passenger qualifies for Senior Fares at age 60 and over.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Q. On Eurostar, what are the differences between the Business Premier, Leisure Select, and Standard Classes of service?A. Business Premier class is dedicated to serving the business traveler with its superior service. Business travelers can expect a nonsmoking car, fast lane check-in, use of the Executive Lounges, breakfast or a 3-course lunch or dinner with choice of entrée and wine, complimentary drink, newspapers, Wifi access in the terminal and lap top sockets on board the train. Leisure Select tickets provide complimentary food (including a 3-course dinner), beverages, and newspapers while you relax in your reclining seat. Full Fare tickets gives you access to the Eurostar Lounge. Standard Class offers comfort, convenience, and value. Enjoy the bar car, or purchase snacks and refreshments from the trolley cart when it comes to your seat.
- A. On-board Eurostar, you are allowed two medium-sized cases (85cm at their longest length), and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Any luggage over the allowance will be counted as excess luggage and will incur a fee. This will be arranged at the Eurostar terminal on your arrival.
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
- A. From London to Paris and vice versa, Eurostar offers frequent service: every 30 minutes during peak hours and approximately once per hour during non-peak time. During the peak summer season, up to 24 trains run daily to Paris. From London to Brussels and vice versa, service is offered approximately every 2 hours. During summer, Eurostar offers daily service to Disneyland Paris. During winter, there is 1 train a week.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. This depends mainly on what Eurostar ticket you have. Business Premier passengers can check-in just 10 minutes before departure whereas Standard Premier and Standard passengers need to check-in 30 minutes before departure. To ensure you have time to go through the security checks and passport control, we would recommend you arriving at the station at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with Eurostar.
answered | Posted by Eeva-Liisa H. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/10/2016
answered | Posted by BALAKUMAR B. | Comments 3 | Created: 07/10/2016
answered | Posted by STEPHEN D. | Comments 0 | Created: 04/09/2016
answered | Posted by edward p. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/07/2016
answered | Posted by Michael B. | Comments 0 | Created: 17/07/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Great Journey " Patepat p. 24/10/2016
I was amazingly impressed by this trip through the English Channel from Paris-Gare du Nord to St Pancras London. The train left on the dot at the estimated time , there was no delay. The condition of the seat was perfectly comfortable for the about two and the half hours train ride. However, the only inconvenience issue here was the wifi provided onboard the train. It was so slow, even did not working at all. Thats all my comments for this trip. I am looking forward to be a part of the Eurostar train ride again in my future trip in Europe. Cheers! Value for money Convenience
- "Good Journey" Muhammad Tariq s. 24/10/2016
Convenient! Value for money Convenience
- "Outstanding and a joy " Martin m. 19/10/2016
Outstanding and effortless -Great comfort and the wi fi is superb. .Highly recommend using Eurostar .Check in is efficient and easy and the seats are comfortable .The train was packed yet you never felt crowded . Value for money Convenience
- "Title?" Robert w. 18/10/2016
Booking in a bit chaotic but otherwise all good. Value for money Convenience
- "Business trip to Paris" Heike m. 16/10/2016
Train is clean and comfortable. However, due to the high steps I urgently request physical support from your staff. It was difficult to move my luggage 2 high steps to the train. Please take the example of Paddington or Milan Malpensa where train level is station level. Suitcases can me moved out easy for customers in every age and ability. Value for money Convenience
- "Good value for money " . 14/10/2016
Traveling between city centers. No need to travel to and from the airport. Shorter waiting time in terminals, only one pass control. Only 2 hours of quiet travel.
- "About the train" Fadzulie r. 13/10/2016
Train was excellent and convienient Value for money Convenience
- "Making Travel So Easy" . 12/10/2016
From the moment our tickets were booked on -line to the time we boarded the train in London, every step was seamless. Clear signange, fast immigration clearance at St Pancras. Comfortable seats and all too soon, we arrived in Paris. So much easier than flying!
- "TER a basic ride" Margaret n. 11/10/2016
This was a more local train and was very basic after the TGV. Value for money Convenience
- "It was good trip but !!" Hilal a. 10/10/2016
It was good trip but it train didn't move on time and it delayed around three hours in Paris and this delay caused problems in our booking in London. Thanks for your good services. Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar" Neil e. 09/10/2016
Safe fast travel. Had a long wait at Calais Frethun for return trip. Not enough facilities at Station for a long stay. Otherwise travel was good. Value for money Convenience
- "Travel on Eurostar" . 06/10/2016
It was a great experience. Only wish the pantry had more choice.
- "Very good trip" Stephen h. 04/10/2016
I was a little nervous, this being my first time through the "chunnel" but the ride was good and level of comfort excellent. The portion under the channel was a smooth ride and took only 20 minutes. I'll definitely take the Eurostar again. It was just a short walk from St Pancras station in London to Euston for my onward journey north. Great trip! Value for money Convenience
- "good services" Chin-mao c. 02/10/2016
easy and convenient for passengers travelling from London to Paris Convenience
- "Quick and easy" Angela c. 02/10/2016
What an easy way to get from Paris to London. Hassle free travel. Value for money Convenience