Tops of Switzerland
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Tops of Switzerland package offers 5 days of rail travel through the scenic trails of Switzerland.
It includes excursions to two mountain tops, the world famous Jungfraujoch and Mount Pilatus (also known as Dragon Mountain), plus four nights hotel accommodation in 3-star hotels.
- 5 rail trips in 2nd class with 4 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels, services and taxes (2 nights in Interlaken and 2 nights in Lucerne).
- Day 1: Travel from any Swiss airport or border station to Interlaken (overnight Interlaken).
- Day 2: Excursion Jungfraujoch (overnight Interlaken).
- Day 3: Travel from Interlaken to Luzern by GoldenPass Panoramic Train (boat ride included from Interlaken to Brienz). Overnight in Luzern.
- Day 4: Excursion to Mt Pilatus: Transfer by train or boat to Alpanchstad and by the cogwheel railway to Mt. Pilatus. Return journey by cable car and bus via Kriens to Lucerne (overnight Lucerne).
- Day 5: Departure from Lucerne to any Swiss airport or border station.
- 1st class rail upgrade.
- Upgrade to a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Free rail travel for children under 16, request Swiss Family card. Special hotel rates apply for children.
- Additional nights available.
- For the Mount Pilatus excursion, you’ll receive a “Pilatus Ticket” at the mountain railway stations in Alpnachstad or Kriens upon presentation of Swiss Transfer ticket.
- The cogwheel raileway Alpnachstad - Pilatus Kulm, is only open from May to November. During the winter, travel both ways via Kriens and Pilatus cable car.
- Seat reservation is mandatory in the GlodenPass train. This fee is not included in the package.
displayed in INR.
|1 Adult||2 Adults||1 Child|
|4 Star Hotel Upgrade per person and night||2,314.0|
|Additional Night 3* Double Room||4,347.0|
|Additional Night 3* Single Room||8,272.0|
|Additional Night 4* Double Room||5,959.0|
|Additional Night 4* Single Room||11,076.0|
|Additional Night Child in 3*Room with 2 Adults||4,347.0|
|Additional Night Child in 4*Room with 2 Adults||5,959.0|
|Child 2 nights 3*room on its own / double occupancy||12,408.0|
|Child 2 nights 3*room with 2 Adults||8,693.0|
|Child 2 nights 4*room on its own / double occupancy||17,034.0|
|Child 2 nights 4*room with 2 Adults||11,917.0|
|Single Room Upgrade per person and night||2,033.0|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel 1 Adult Single Room||8,272.0|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel 2 Adults Hotel Double Room||12,338.0|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel 3 Adults Triple Room|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel Double Room 1 Adult + 1 Child|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel Double Room 2 Adults + 1 Child|
|Additional Night 3* Hotel Double Room 2 Adults + 2 Children|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel 1 Adult Single Room||11,076.0|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel 2 Adults Hotel Double Room||17,104.0|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel 3 Adults Triple Room|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel Double Room 1 Adult + 1 Child|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel Double Room 2 Adults + 1 Child|
|Additional Night 4* Hotel Double Room 2 Adults + 2 Children|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 1 Adult & 1 Child for base package|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 1 Adult for base package||9,253.0|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 2 Adults & 1 Child for base package|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 2 Adults & 2 Children for base package|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 2 Adults for base package||18,506.0|
|4* Hotel Upgrade 3 Adults for base package|
|Basic Package 1 Adult & 1 Child 3* Hotel sharing Double Room|
|Basic Package 1 Adult 3* Hotel-single supplement included||56,149.0 51,803.0|
|Basic Package 2 Adults & 1 Child 3* Hotel sharing Double Room|
|Basic Package 2 Adults & 2 Children 3* Hotel sharing Double Room|
|Basic Package 2 Adults 3* Hotel sharing Double Room||96,035.0 87,343.0|
|Basic Package 3 Adults 3* Hotel sharing Double Room|
Please Note: Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Additional nights will be booked according to the category of hotel chosen for your package. You must begin using your pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.Please read the railpass terms and conditions.