Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Spain.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Spain Pass
Eurail Spain Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in INR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children under 12 usually get a discount. Conditions may differ according to passes.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers (over 60) usually get a discount in 1st Class. Conditions may differ according to passes.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Young travellers (12-25) usually gets a discount in 2nd Class. Conditions may differ according to passes.
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 2 months)||₨||16,119 n/a 12,970 n/a||8,172 n/a 6,598 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|4 days (within 2 months)||₨||18,368 n/a 14,770 n/a||9,297 n/a 7,498 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|5 days (within 2 months)||₨||20,618 n/a 16,569 n/a||10,421 n/a 8,397 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|6 days (within 2 months)||₨||23,017 n/a 18,518 n/a||11,621 n/a 9,372 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|7 days (within 2 months)||₨||25,491 n/a 20,468 n/a||12,896 n/a 10,346 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|8 days (within 2 months)||₨||27,890 n/a 22,342 n/a||14,020 n/a 11,246 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|9 days (within 2 months)||₨||30,439 n/a 24,366 n/a||15,295 n/a 12,296 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|10 days (within 2 months)||₨||32,838 n/a 26,315 n/a||16,494 n/a 13,270 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
The trains in Spain lie mainly…wherever you want to go!
Take the rail to the great capital city of Madrid, and then out to gems in Andalucia or Catalonia regions.
Who can get
Non European permanent residents from Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey (for more than six months) are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail One Country Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods).
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
This simple rule will allow you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following points are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are respected, then you only have to write the arrival date on your pass.
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Spain Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
The national railway company of Spain is RENFE
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Balearia 20% discount
Discount on crossings and accommodation
- Barcelona - Palma de Mallorca/Ciutadella/Ibiza/ Mahon
- Valencia - Palma de Mallorca
- Denia - Ibiza
- Various crossings between the Balearic islands Tickets and reservations available in travel agencies or locally in Balearia offices or at +34 902 160 180.
Grimaldi Ferries 20% on official fares (port taxes excluded)
- Barcelona For tickets and reservations fill in the form EURAIL on www.grimaldi-lines.com. Italy: +39 081 496 444 Spain: +34 932 959 100
Bus SNCF free transportation
FEVE 50% discount
- Santander - Bilbao
- Oviedo - Santander
- León - Bilbao
- Oviedo – Ferrol Local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, León and Murcia Tel: +34 985 982 380
FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) 50% discount
- Monistrol-Montserrat: Rack line
- Nuria-Ribes de Fresser: Rack line
- Cable line of Gelida-Cable line of Montserrat
HUSA-Hotels 10% discount
Discount on the best internet rate, not in combination with other offers.
Book at www.husa.es
(login:Rail Pass, password: Eurrailinterrail) or by tel. +34 902 100 710 (reference Eurail InterRail)
Passport RENFE - UNESCO Cultural Heritage Cities
Free to Passholders, available in the main stations. After having the passport stamped in a minimum of 7 cities, the Passholder can win free trips to the heritage destinations.
Railway Museums 50% discount
- Madrid: Paseo de las Delicias, 61; www.museodelferrocarril-ffe.com/delicias
- Barcelona: Vilanova i la Geltru, Pl. Eduard Maristany s/n; www.museodelferrocarril-ffe.com/vilanova
Sala club lounge
Holders of a Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala Club lounge located in several railway stations.
Interactive travel map
If your trip is to visit by train in Spain, Portugal or both, Rail Europe offers a pass that fits all your travel needs.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (40)
Overall appreciationExcellent 48% Very good 20% Average 28% Poor 3% Terrible 3%
No reviews for this product yet