Eurail Poland PassFrom ₹ 4,286 From ₹ 4,286 Eurail
Enjoy 20% off your Eurail Pass
Book before 28/12/2016 and save 20% on your Eurail Pass!
- Unlimited travel in Poland.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Poland Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Poland, a historically and culturally rich country. From the spectacular Tatra and Carpathian mountain ranges to its 9000 lakes, Poland offers a varied and beautiful landscape. Visit main cities like Warsaw, Gdansk and Poznan.
The Eurail Poland Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Poland Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Poland Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Poland Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. With the Eurail Poland Pass you may travel on Ekspres InterCity, EuroCity, and Tanie Linie Kolejowe trains which require additional seat reservations. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Rail Pass benefits in Poland
- Free travel on Przewozy Regionalne.
- Free travel on KM Koleje Mazowieckie.
If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A.Refund policies for tickets will vary depending on the type of train and fare that are booked. Please check the "details" tab of each fare to obtain specific refund information for the fare you are purchasing.If you have already purchased your tickets, please review the terms and conditions that came with your documents. Except for PayPal, for which the amount can be reimbursed automatically on the PayPal account. For all the other payment services, a BIC (Bank Identifier Code) must be sent to receive the reimbursement of your purchase.
- A. To obtain a refund, please return your unused, unvalidated tickets/pass to your travel agent, or send to your local Raileurope Office. Click here to get the information in our contact us section. Most tickets are required to be returned at least 3 days prior to the departure date, or to be stamped "Unused" at a rail station in Europe to be eligible for a refund. Please add a short note including the original booking number of the order. It is suggested that you send these documents by some type of traceable mail for proof of delivery, should they get lost in the mail.
Q. Would I qualify for a railpass if I have a European passport, but am a permanent resident of another country?A. We are not able to sell rail passes or tickets to residents of Europe, the UK, Morocco, Turkey or any of the countries of the former Soviet Union. If you are a resident of these countries, we will not be able to sell you one of our passes. If you are a citizen of any of these countries, but are a resident of another country, we are able to sell the rail pass or tickets to you. Passes are based on residency not citizenship, and the country of your residence will be printed on the rail pass.
- A. High speed AVE trains connect Madrid to cities including Barcelona and Seville, Malaga and Valencia. Travel time between Madrid and Barcelona is 2 hours and 30 minutes. You can also go to Seville from Madrid in 2 hours and 20 minutes. For longer journeys, Barcelona is 5 hours and 45 minutes from Malaga and 5 hours and 37 minutes from Seville.
- A. Also known as the red train, Thalys trains link Paris to the gems of Northern Europe: Brussels in 1 hour and 22 minutes, Amsterdam in 3 hours and 18 minutes, and Cologne in 3 hours and 14 minutes. On a seasonal basis (from the end of December till mid - April), Thalys Snow travels from Brussels Midi to the ski resorts in Chambéry, Albertville, Moutiers, Aime-la-Plagne, Landry and Bourg-St-Maurice, every Saturday without any stops.
- A. Some passes may be purchased in Europe at a higher cost. It is best to place your order before you departure to ensure that you have your paper documents in hand.
Q. Is it possible to travel from Cologne to Brussels by ICE and back by Thalys with a German Rail Pass Extension coupon?A. You can only travel from Cologne to Brussels with ICE trains. The extension is not valid on the Thalys train. There are 4 daily ICE trains between Germany and Belgium.
- A. Yes all high-speed trains require reservations. Some 1st class trains include meal service in the price of your ticket.
- A. You will be offered the Print @ home ticket delivery to travel on board Italo trains in Italy. Receive your ticket reference in your inbox, print it and you are ready to travel. The Print @ home is more convenient and has no shipping fees.
- A. Like most high-speed train services, you’ll need to reserve a seat to travel on Frecciarossa trains. For holders of Eurail Global Pass, Eurail Select Pass (including Italy) / Eurail France-Italy pass / Eurail Greece-Italy / Eurail Italy Pass, just remember that you need to validate your pass before boarding a Frecciarossa train.
answered | Posted by Zivit P. | Comments 0 | Created: 24/10/2016
answered | Posted by Galit C. | Comments 0 | Created: 19/09/2016
answered | Posted by ALOK S. | Comments 0 | Created: 06/08/2016
answered | Posted by Marcelo A. | Comments 2 | Created: 01/08/2016
answered | Posted by Hal C. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/07/2016
Reviews & ratings Poland Pass
Overall rating (3)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 67% Average 22% Poor 11% Terrible 0%
- "Sightseeing in Poland" Suntheralingam v. 24/11/2015
Suggestion for pass re-design. Problem: Sometimes the pass validating agent fills out the travel date also, which should not be the case. This will create a problem if the pass validation is done a few days before the first travel day. Recommendation: To clearly mark out the Travel Days block with the label in bold "To be filled by passenger only". This will prevent the validating agent from accidently filling out the travel date. Thank you. Value for money Convenience
- "RAIL TRAVEL IN POLAND" Douglas t. 30/10/2012
Very convenient to use a prepaid rail pass. Easy to use, just rock up to the station and book your seat. Trains are slow, old and poor by western european standards but were clean and safe. Travelling first class removes you from the backpackers and their noise. The train Bialystok to Gdansk was cancelled permanently in September, even tho shown on the POLRAIL website Comfort Value for money Convenience