Eurail Poland PassFrom ₹ 4,273 From ₹ 4,273 Eurail
Enjoy 1 free day with a 5-day or 7-day within 1 month pass, and 2 free days with a 10-day or 15-day within 2 months pass. Book by March 29, 2017
- Unlimited travel in Poland.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Poland Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Poland, a historically and culturally rich country. From the spectacular Tatra and Carpathian mountain ranges to its 9000 lakes, Poland offers a varied and beautiful landscape. Visit main cities like Warsaw, Gdansk and Poznan.
The Eurail Poland Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Poland Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Poland Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Poland Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. With the Eurail Poland Pass you may travel on Ekspres InterCity, EuroCity, and Tanie Linie Kolejowe trains which require additional seat reservations. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
And the Eurail Poland Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses & trains, and more.
With the Eurail Poland Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Poland Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Rail Pass benefits in Poland
- Free travel on Przewozy Regionalne.
- Free travel on KM Koleje Mazowieckie.
If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Maps are provided with many multiple country passes and some single country passes. We have online maps for planning on our site.
- A. A range of discounts and special offers are available in the European countries in which your Eurail Select Pass is valid. One of the most popular benefits is the discounted and free travel on various European ferry crossings. Other benefits include discounts on hotels, museums and additional transport.
- A. Yes. Passengers can use baggage lockers which are found between the coaches. However they have to make a 1 euro deposit. There are also luggage areas at the end of the carriage which can be used without any supplement.
Q. There is also a train connection from Munich to Prague, can I use these trains to travel to Prague with the coupon?A. No, the German Rail Pass Extension is only valid on the DB Expressbus between Munich/Nuremberg and Prague.
Q. Do I need more than a German Rail Pass extension to travel to Prague and then to another city if I have a 4 day in a month German Rail Pass?A. No. Only one extension is need. You can travel wherever and as many times as you want during the 4 days within 1 month in relation with your rail pass.
- A. First class on the TGV East offers ergonomic reclining seats with head and foot rests, non-smoking coaches, individual power outlets, reading light, ability to book a taxi for your arrival with staff on the train and a restaurant car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase. Second class on the TGV East offers ergonomic reclining seats with head and foot rests, non-smoking coaches and a restaurant car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase.
- A. TGV Lyria is a high speed train and requires a compulsory reservation. Special pass holder fares are available if you carry a Eurail Pass covering France or Switzerland, Swiss Pass or France Rail Pass but subject to limited availability.
Q. I've purchased a single country pass. What do I do if I decide to visit an additional, bordering country?A. Your railpass covers you to the border city of the country you are traveling in. You will need to purchase additional tickets to travel in any country not covered on your pass. If you are planning to travel to more than one city, you may want to consider upgrading your pass to cover an additional country.
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
- A. A consecutive-day pass provides unlimited rail travel on any day or all days for the duration of the pass. A flexipass is valid for a specific number of days within a longer period.
answered | Posted by Jennifer . | Comments 2 | Created: 03/02/2017
answered | Posted by Kwan L. | Comments 0 | Created: 28/12/2016
answered | Posted by Anisha A. | Comments 2 | Created: 19/12/2016
answered | Posted by Zivit P. | Comments 0 | Created: 24/10/2016
answered | Posted by Galit C. | Comments 0 | Created: 19/09/2016
Reviews & ratings Poland Pass
Overall rating (3)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 67% Average 22% Poor 11% Terrible 0%
- "Sightseeing in Poland" Suntheralingam v. 24/11/2015
Suggestion for pass re-design. Problem: Sometimes the pass validating agent fills out the travel date also, which should not be the case. This will create a problem if the pass validation is done a few days before the first travel day. Recommendation: To clearly mark out the Travel Days block with the label in bold "To be filled by passenger only". This will prevent the validating agent from accidently filling out the travel date. Thank you. Value for money Convenience
- "RAIL TRAVEL IN POLAND" Douglas t. 30/10/2012
Very convenient to use a prepaid rail pass. Easy to use, just rock up to the station and book your seat. Trains are slow, old and poor by western european standards but were clean and safe. Travelling first class removes you from the backpackers and their noise. The train Bialystok to Gdansk was cancelled permanently in September, even tho shown on the POLRAIL website Comfort Value for money Convenience