Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Hungary.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Hungary Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Hungary Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in INR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 15
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 15 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|5 days (within 15 days)||₨||5,998 5,173 n/a n/a||3,074 2,699 n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 4,574 n/a|
|10 days (within 1 month)||₨||8,322 7,498 n/a n/a||4,274 3,824 n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 5,698 n/a|
Hungary not on your Liszt? It should be.
The Eurail One country Rail Pass is THE best way to discover Europe for non European residents.
Moreover, thanks to Eurail partnerships bonuses, each country can be the starting point of a complete trip: special offers on international operators and trains, discount on shipping...
Your imagination is the unique limit to your journey.
Who can get
Non European permanent residents from Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey (for more than six months) are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail One Country Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
This simple rule will allow you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following points are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are respected, then you only have to write the arrival date on your pass.
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Hungary Pass.
The national railway company of Hungary is MÁV-START
A Eurail Pass valid in Hungary is also valid on the railway lines from Sopron to Ebenfurt (Austria) and from Sopron to Szentgotthárd operated by the private railway company GYSEV
Pass benefits Hungarian Heritage Railway Park
50% discount on the entrance fee for the Hungarian Heritage Railway Park by motor train from Budapest-Nyugati station. (seasonal opening hours)
Interactive travel map
From the 19th century composer and the pedigreed vizsla to traditional folk songs and salami, Hungary has world-class culture.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (3)
Overall appreciationExcellent 67% Very good 33% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet