Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
German Rail Pass
From ₨ 14,089
Reviews & ratings (114)
- 20% off your 10-day pass & 10% off your 5-day pass!
- Save up to ₨ 17,000 and other deals!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail network of Germany. Use an extension to travel beyond Germany.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your German Rail Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
German Rail Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in INR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 12 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 12 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|5 days (within 1 month)||₨||24,833 19,867 18,395 14,716||12,417 n/a 9,198 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 14,716 n/a|
|10 days (within 1 month)||₨||33,663 26,903 24,833 19,913||16,832 n/a 12,417 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 19,959 n/a|
Up to 20% off Fare conditions
|3 days (within 1 month)||₨||23,913 19,131 17,751 14,164||11,957 n/a 8,876 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 14,164 n/a|
|4 days (within 1 month)||₨||25,753 20,556 19,039 15,222||12,877 n/a 9,520 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 15,268 n/a|
|5 days (within 1 month)||₨||27,592 22,074 20,419 16,372||13,796 n/a 10,209 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 16,372 n/a|
|6 days (within 1 month)||₨||30,444 24,327 22,534 18,027||15,222 n/a 11,267 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 18,027 n/a|
|7 days (within 1 month)||₨||33,387 26,673 24,741 19,775||16,694 n/a 12,371 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 19,775 n/a|
|10 days (within 1 month)||₨||42,032 33,617 31,087 24,879||21,016 n/a 15,544 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 24,925 n/a|
Make the most of your trip in Germany!
The sightseeing of its varied landscape of mountains, forests and lakes will enchant you. Germany offers you as well a wide range of events, concerts and carnival parties that make the country a great holiday destination to be discovered with the rhythm of a complete rail travel across the country.
Who can getAny person living in a non-European country for more than 6 months can use the German Rail Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a German Rail Pass .
- The German town Rail Pass is available in either for the 1st and 2nd.
- Infants (under 2 years starting the day with a path) free (when sharing a bed / seat with adult)
- Children (ages 6 and older use the path to the start date, 12 years): half the adult rate
- German Rail Pass Extension: buy the extension and use it in conjunction with your pass to travel as much as you want beyond Germany to cities like Brussels, Prague and some to some most sought cities in Austria and Italy
The German Rail Pass is THE best way to discover Germany for non European residents. This pass provides unlimited travel on the Deutsch Railways (Deutsche Bahn) either in 1st Class or 2nd Class.
Moreover, thanks to partnerships bonuses, Germany can be the starting point of a more complete trip across Europe with special offers Berlin Warszawa Express, Paris-Germany Night Trains...
Your imagination is the unique limit to your journey.
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (114)
Overall appreciationExcellent 50% Very good 35% Average 13% Poor 2% Terrible 0%
"Nice and easy" Amit s.
The trip was perfect. There was a delay in one of the train, but that was only for 15 mins and didn't affect my plan. Overall very satisfied. Value for money Convenience
"wonderful" Yuan w.
rail way is always the good choice to travel. Value for money Convenience
"Ms Carmen CHAN" Man Ying Carmen c.
The price of the German Rail Pass is very reasonable that would allow me to travel from Frankfurt to Fusen and vice versa. Apart from that, I can stay in Wursburg, Koblenz, Cochem and through the Romantic Road. The trip was smooth and one of the reasons was I would not interfere with any transportation problem because I had purchased your German Rail Pass. Thanks for your offer. Value for money Convenience
"Enjoyable " Chui Ki l.
The trip is nice and safe. Value for money Convenience
"Close to our expectations" Suk Ha t.
We have read the Travel Book Value for money Convenience
"Excellenet service" Sharada h.
User friendly web site and quick prompt service! Value for money Convenience
"A good travel experience" Yuen Mei Yolanda t.
The German Rail Pass is convenience and economic for budgeted travelers. It would help to save more $$ and time. The train officers were really nice, even arrange a 1st class seat for me and my sister whom were carrying 2 big luggages. German is a really nice place with environment and people Comfort Value for money Convenience
"An excellent way to travel" Judith p.
My train trips in Germany were very comfortable. The ticketing process was easy. My only complaint is that there was no one to help me with my heavy bag on and off the train. I was away for eight weeks so had a rather big bag which someone put on the top luggage shelf on my way to Munich. There was no one on the station to help and I asked a man who was getting on the train to get it down for me. I was afraid the train was going to leave with me on it. Comfort Value for money Convenience