Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
France - Italy Pass
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail networks of France and Italy.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your France - Italy Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail France - Italy Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in INR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 12
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 12 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|4 days (within 2 months)||₨||22,192 18,893 18,893 16,119||11,171 9,522 9,522 8,172||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 14,470 n/a|
|5 days (within 2 months)||₨||24,741 21,067 21,067 17,919||12,446 10,646 10,646 9,072||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 16,194 n/a|
|6 days (within 2 months)||₨||27,290 23,242 23,242 19,793||13,720 11,696 11,696 9,972||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 17,844 n/a|
|7 days (within 2 months)||₨||29,914 25,491 25,491 21,667||15,070 12,896 12,896 10,946||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 19,568 n/a|
|8 days (within 2 months)||₨||32,688 27,815 27,815 23,691||16,419 14,020 14,020 11,921||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 21,292 n/a|
|9 days (within 2 months)||₨||35,087 29,839 29,839 25,416||17,619 14,995 14,995 12,821||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 22,867 n/a|
|10 days (within 2 months)||₨||37,636 32,013 32,013 27,290||18,893 16,119 16,119 13,720||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 24,516 n/a|
Waiting for someone to take you to Paris? Want to experience a gondola ride?
Don’t wait for your travel dreams to come true. If you have always wanted to visit France and Italy, go at it alone or with a teenage daughter or college-bound son who has an appreciation for art and culture (and if you have that, boy are you lucky).
Who can get
People with a permanent residence (for more than 6 months) outside of Europe, the United Kingdom, the Russian Federation or Turkey are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Regional Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail Regional Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
- If an overnight train starts after 7:00pm on a validated Eurail Regional Pass, the pass holder must enter the next day’s date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass.
- If an overnight train starts before 7:00pm on a validated Eurail Regional Pass, the pass holder has to fill in two days on the pass: the starting day’s date AND the arrival day’s date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass.
Each time before boarding a train, bus or boat, it is important that passengers record their trip in the Travel Report on the Pass cover (in blue or black ink). If passengers travel without having entered the trip in the Travel Report, they risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. France - Italy Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
A Eurail Pass valid for France is also valid by using reservation for travel from France to Basel (Switzerland), Geneva (Switzerland), Ventimiglia (Italy) and Port Bou (Spain).
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Grimaldi Ferries 20% on official fares (port taxes excluded)
- Toulon - Civitavecchia
- Porto Vecchio (Corsica)
- Civitavecchia/Livorno For tickets and reservations fill in the form EURAIL INTERRAIL on www.grimaldi-lines.com. Italy: +39 081 496 444 Spain: +34 932 959 100
SeaFrance 50% discount
- Calais - Dover Reservations: +33 (0)321 177 020
[Irish Ferries] 30% discount, advance booking recommended
- Cherbourg - Rosslare (February to December)*
- Roscoff - Rosslare (May to September)* *No daily sailings. France +33 (0)233 234 444 Ireland +353 (0)818 300 400
Bus free transportation
- Digne – St. Auban / Veynes
- Oloron – Canfranc (Spain)
Chemins de fer de Corse All journeys in Corsica 50% discount
Chemins de fer de Provence
- Nice - Digne 50% discount
Bus SNCF free transportation
- Digne-St Auban
The national railway company of Italy is Trenitalia
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Grimaldi Ferries 20% discount on official fares
(port taxes, fixed dues and special fares excluded)
- Civitavecchia-Porto Vecchio (Corsica)
- Livorno-Porto Vecchio (Corsica) For tickets and reservations fill in the form EURAIL INTERRAIL on www.grimaldi-lines.com. Italy: +39 081 496 444 Spain: +34 932 959 100
HML, service operated by Endeavor Lines
- Patras-Brindisi, extra calls at Corfu and Cefalonia during the summer. 30% discount on all categories (except the luxury cabin) in high season (15/06-15/09); 50% discount on all categories (except the luxury cabin) outside the high season. Information and booking: Brindisi +39 0831 528 531 Email: email@example.com Rome +39 06 4740141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minoan Lines International
- Patras/Corfu/Igoumenitsa-Venice Free deck passage (embarkation upon availability). Seasonal surcharge: June and September € 16 per person. July and August € 26 per person. 50% discount on upgrades. Italy: +39 041 240 7177 Greece: +30 210 414 5700 The company reserves the right to apply a fuel surcharge when this is inevitable due to extraneous factors.
Superfast Ferries / Blue Star Ferries (EURAIL Member)
- Ancona-Patras Free air seats/dormitories for 1st class pass holders, free deck passage for 2nd class pass holders. Seasonal surcharge: June and September € 10 per person. July and August € 20 per person. Fuel surcharge is extra & port taxes are € 7. Italy, Ancona +39 071 202 034 email@example.com Italy, Bari +39 080 528 2828 firstname.lastname@example.org Greece +30 210 891 9130 email@example.com
Interactive travel map
The France-Italy pass gives you from 4 up to 10 days unlimited train travel within a 2-month period. Think what you can see with those 4 days of train travel: hit the City of Light before heading to Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance. View ancient Roman ruins or bask in the sun in Sicily. Don’t miss two of Europe’s most magnificent countries.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (62)
Overall appreciationExcellent 19% Very good 44% Average 21% Poor 8% Terrible 8%
No reviews for this product yet