Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Croatia - Slovenia - Hungary Pass
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Croatia - Slovenia - Hungary Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Croatia/Slovenia - Hungary Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in INR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 12
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 12 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|5 days (within 2 months)||₨||13,720 11,696 n/a n/a||6,973 5,998 n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 9,672 n/a|
|6 days (within 2 months)||₨||15,220 12,970 n/a n/a||7,723 6,598 n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 10,721 n/a|
|8 days (within 2 months)||₨||17,769 15,145 n/a n/a||8,997 7,648 n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 12,521 n/a|
|10 days (within 2 months)||₨||20,393 17,394 n/a n/a||10,272 8,772 n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 14,320 n/a|
With our Hungary-Croatia-Slovenia Pass, travel within three very interesting European countries at your own pace.
Who can get
People with a permanent residence (for more than 6 months) outside of Europe, the United Kingdom, the Russian Federation or Turkey are eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Regional Pass.
How to use
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail Regional Pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number (outside promotion periods)
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present whenvalidating a Saverpass)
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar
- If an overnight train starts after 7:00pm on a validated Eurail Regional Pass, the pass holder must enter the next day’s date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass.
- If an overnight train starts before 7:00pm on a validated Eurail Regional Pass, the pass holder has to fill in two days on the pass: the starting day’s date AND the arrival day’s date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass.
Each time before boarding a train, bus or boat, it is important that passengers record their trip in the Travel Report on the Pass cover (in blue or black ink). If passengers travel without having entered the trip in the Travel Report, they risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Croatia - Slovenia - Hungary Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
The national railway company of Hungary is MÁV-START
A Eurail Pass valid in Hungary is also valid on the railway lines from Sopron to Ebenfurt (Austria) and from Sopron to Szentgotthárd operated by the private railway company GYSEV
Pass benefits Hungarian Heritage Railway Park
50% discount on the entrance fee for the Hungarian Heritage Railway Park by motor train from Budapest-Nyugati station. (seasonal opening hours)
Interactive travel map
Explore charming fishing villages and medieval cities in Croatia-Slovenia before heading to Danube-hugging Hungary - the land of paprika and thermal baths. Now all three Eastern European gems are on one comprehensive pass.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (0)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet