Eurail Austria - Czech Rep. PassFrom ₹ 14,911 From ₹ 14,911 Eurail
- Unlimited travel in Austria and Czech Republic.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Austria and the Czech Republic. Architectural and cultural wonders abound in Austria and the Czech Republic. Be inspired by spires and songs. Visit the birthplace of Mozart, eat cream cake and drink cinnamon-sweet coffee. The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass enables you to discover the famous cities like Prague and Vienna.
The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Austria - Czech Rep. Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. With the Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass you may travel on SuperCity, EuroCity, and InterCity trains which require additional seat reservations. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Rail Pass benefits in Austria
Cruises/Ferries (Lakes and Rivers)
- 50% discount on boats on Lake Constance (Bodensee) operated by the following companies BSB, SBS and ÖBB (from May to October)
- 20% discount on sightseeing trips on the river Danube in Vienna and in Wachau. Trips are conducted by DDSG Blue Danube
Free travel on the bus from Graze to Klagenfurt, operated by the OBB Intercitybus company. You must book your seat reservation. Free travel on Klagenfurt/Villach to Venezia Mestre & Venezia Tronchetto if your rail pass includes both Austria and Italy. Supplements are required
Free airport transfer on the S-Bahn trains in Vienna. Offer is not valid on bus or CAT. This transfer requires use of one day of travel on the pass.
- 10% discount for stay in Meininger hotels found in Vienna and Salzburg.
- 10% discount for A&O hotels
Rail Pass benefits in Czech Republic
1st class pass holders get free access to the CD lounges in main railway stations of the Czech Republic.
10% discount on the daily rate for stay at the A&O hotel and hostel in Prague.
Special ticket to travel on board the Expressbus from Prague-Nürnberg when you are a holder of a Eurail Pass. Keep in mind that reservations are not included and must be purchased at an additional price in Prague or Nuremburg.
Museums and Attractions
- 20% discount when visiting the CD railway museum in Luzna u Rukovnika
- Special fare when renting a bike at CD Bike
- Get a free gift in the Rock Shop for purchases over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe Prague, Male Namesti, 142/3.
If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket. Routes are Munchen – Prague/ Strasbourg-Mannheim-Nurnberg - Prague.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Most major train stations have lockers or luggage storage available at an additional cost. Make sure you have some change available if you are planning to use a locker. We have information about luggage storage on our train station information pages.
- A. 1st Class seats often recline, there are fewer seats per car, and there is more space for luggage. On some high-speed trains, the price of a 1st Class ticket includes a meal. 1st class is generally quieter with more business and adult passengers. 2nd Class accommodations are less expensive, but not as spacious, as there are more seats per car. For trips over 2 hours we recommend that you book 1st class.
- A. Italo trains offer high speed train services connecting the major cities of Italy such as Milano, Bologna, Firenze, Roma, Napoli, Salerno, Venezia, Torino and Padova. There are several daily connections between the main cities which are served by Italo. There are several daily connections between Milan and Roma and the number of connections will increase in the following years.
- A. Your Eurail Select pass must be validated by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the Eurail Select Pass (station’s desk) who also fills your first and last day of travel in the passport number.
- A. You can book early a ticket for Italo up to 70 days in advance. The earlier you book, the more likely you will get the lowest price. Italo tickets are can be book up to 3 days before your travel date.
- A. You can use your Swiss pass in the whole Swiss Travel System: in all trains, Postbuses, ships, buses and even trams.
- A. The best option for 3 passengers is a T3 if it is available. T3 compartments are not offered on all trains. If a T3 is not available then passengers will be advised to divide their party. You can also book a T4 or T6 based on availability and restrictions.
- A. From London to Paris and vice versa, Eurostar offers frequent service: every 30 minutes during peak hours and approximately once per hour during non-peak time. During the peak summer season, up to 24 trains run daily to Paris. From London to Brussels and vice versa, service is offered approximately every 2 hours. During summer, Eurostar offers daily service to Disneyland Paris. During winter, there is 1 train a week.
- A. A Swiss Pass enables you to travel free of charge in the Swiss public transport services for periods ranging from four days to one month in 41 cities.
- A. Any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your railpass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require that the railpass is valid.
answered | Posted by rajesh h. | Comments 2 | Created: 11/01/2017
answered | Posted by Heidi H. | Comments 2 | Created: 28/12/2016
answered | Posted by Anisha A. | Comments 2 | Created: 19/12/2016
answered | Posted by Keith F. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/12/2016
answered | Posted by israel m. | Comments 0 | Created: 05/12/2016
Reviews & ratings Austria - Czech Rep. Pass
Overall rating (2)
Overall appreciationExcellent 33% Very good 0% Average 50% Poor 17% Terrible 0%
- "Exotic trip thru euro-rail" Amit a. 01/08/2013
We had a comfortable and luxurious travelling thru euro-rail. Even the lounges were great for relaxing and generating further information. Wven I had many photos of our visit in euro-rail. If u need it we can always share it with u. Always the timings and connections were perfect. it made our journey complete in all sense. my family enjoyed a lot. Thanks for the good service. Value for money Convenience