Eurail Austria - Czech Rep. PassFrom ₹ 14,998 From ₹ 14,998 Eurail
Enjoy 20% off your Eurail Pass
Book before 28/12/2016 and save 20% on your Eurail Pass!
- Unlimited travel in Austria and Czech Republic.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Austria and the Czech Republic. Architectural and cultural wonders abound in Austria and the Czech Republic. Be inspired by spires and songs. Visit the birthplace of Mozart, eat cream cake and drink cinnamon-sweet coffee. The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass enables you to discover the famous cities like Prague and Vienna.
The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Austria-Czech Republic Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Austria - Czech Rep. Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 11 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Rail Pass benefits in Austria
Cruises/Ferries (Lakes and Rivers)
- 50% discount on boats on Lake Constance (Bodensee) operated by the following companies BSB, SBS and ÖBB (from May to October)
- 20% discount on sightseeing trips on the river Danube in Vienna and in Wachau. Trips are conducted by DDSG Blue Danube
Free travel on the bus from Graze to Klagenfurt, operated by the OBB Intercitybus company. You must book your seat reservation. Free travel on Klagenfurt/Villach to Venezia Mestre & Venezia Tronchetto if your rail pass includes both Austria and Italy. Supplements are required
Free airport transfer on the S-Bahn trains in Vienna. Offer is not valid on bus or CAT. This transfer requires use of one day of travel on the pass.
- 10% discount for stay in Meininger hotels found in Vienna and Salzburg.
- 10% discount for A&O hotels
Rail Pass benefits in Czech Republic
1st class pass holders get free access to the CD lounges in main railway stations of the Czech Republic.
10% discount on the daily rate for stay at the A&O hotel and hostel in Prague.
Special ticket to travel on board the Expressbus from Prague-Nürnberg when you are a holder of a Eurail Pass. Keep in mind that reservations are not included and must be purchased at an additional price in Prague or Nuremburg.
Museums and Attractions
- 20% discount when visiting the CD railway museum in Luzna u Rukovnika
- Special fare when renting a bike at CD Bike
- Get a free gift in the Rock Shop for purchases over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe Prague, Male Namesti, 142/3.
If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket. Routes are Munchen – Prague/ Strasbourg-Mannheim-Nurnberg - Prague.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Simply enter 1 passenger on the request page. The results page will display 1-3 passenger rooms depending on what is available. When booking a room that has more than one bed, the compartment is shared.
- A. Your e-ticket is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe.
- A. TGV Lyria is a high speed train and requires a compulsory reservation. Special pass holder fares are available if you carry a Eurail Pass covering France or Switzerland, Swiss Pass or France Rail Pass but subject to limited availability.
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
- A. The pass can be purchased up to 6 months before your first travel day. The pass must be validated within 6 months of the original date of issue.
- A. Showers facilities are generally not offered on trains in Europe.
- A. No. You need to buy your Eurail Italy pass before travelling to Europe. Just remember that Eurail passes, including Eurail Italy pass, can be bought up to six months in advance of your travel date.
- A. You can travel in first or second class. It depends on the classes of services which correspond to your German Rail Pass. In the ExpressBus to/from Munich to Prague, only 2nd class is available.
- A. A Swiss pass enables you to travel free of charge in the Swiss public transport services whereas a "point to point" ticket is a rail ticket valid on a specific route, between two city stations.
- A. There are a few passes that offer a discount for families. The Swiss passes offer the Swiss family card. This card provides free travel for children 6 to15 when traveling with a parent or guardian. The BritRail family pass offers a free child from 5 to 15 with each full fare adult or senior pass. The Great British Heritage family pass is available for 2 adults and up to 3 children. Many passes offer saver options which can be used for families. Children ages 4-11 will be half of the adult fare on the saver pass.
I have the following train journey coming up in europe.. can you please help me the appropriate pass.. (...)I have the following train journey coming up in Europe.. Can you please help me the appropriate pass.. (...)
answered | Posted by Abhishek G. | Comments 0 | Created: 14/10/2016
answered | Posted by KaYan Y. | Comments 5 | Created: 05/10/2016
answered | Posted by Jaideep P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/09/2016
answered | Posted by Amr A. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/09/2016
answered | Posted by prateek s. | Comments 0 | Created: 16/09/2016
Reviews & ratings Austria - Czech Rep. Pass
Overall rating (2)
Overall appreciationExcellent 33% Very good 0% Average 50% Poor 17% Terrible 0%
- "Exotic trip thru euro-rail" Amit a. 01/08/2013
We had a comfortable and luxurious travelling thru euro-rail. Even the lounges were great for relaxing and generating further information. Wven I had many photos of our visit in euro-rail. If u need it we can always share it with u. Always the timings and connections were perfect. it made our journey complete in all sense. my family enjoyed a lot. Thanks for the good service. Value for money Convenience